Whether you are planning a corporate event, kick-off meeting, or tradeshow, your priority as a planner is to put on a spectacular event, all while balancing your investments and promoting a cost-saving business meeting to attract (and retain!) your attendees. Seems simple, right? To make things even more complex, over the past couple of years, the cost of living has skyrocketed. Not only do we have skyrocketing costs, supply-chain and staffing challenges have also added to our issues, further driving up costs in almost all areas of our lives.
These same pressures we are seeing in our personal lives are also raising almost every line item in your meeting and events budget. While all of this may seem overwhelming, do not fret! There are still many cost-savings ways to deliver an engaging attendee experience while also maintaining your bottom line. Below are just a few helpful tips that can help you create your next cost-savings business meeting!
- Determine the purpose and scope of the business meeting – start with a plan.
- Tackle your cost savings business meeting budget.
- Decide on a venue that fits your budget.
- Set a budget for food and beverage. This is very important in today’s climate, with food costs on the rise.
- Keep track of all costs and adjust your budget as needed.
- Consider the number of attendees and plan accordingly.
- Know your audience demographics. This could cost savings on different lines in your business meeting budget!
- Look for cost-savings audio-visual equipment.
- Consider transportation costs, if necessary.
- Allocate costs for any necessary permits or licenses.
The above advice for creating a cost-savings business meeting is really a jumping off point to planning a superb, budget-friendly event. But, booking your next cost-savings business meeting at the Four Points by Sheraton Norwood is where you will fully immerse yourself in an easy (and fun!) event planning experience.
The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood offers all-inclusive day packages that include our state-of-the-art standard audio-visual, IACC-certified meeting rooms, refreshment breaks and our bountiful luncheon buffet. These cost-savings features are sure to help invigorate and inspire your attendees, while allowing you to stick to your budget! We also provide a complimentary local shuttle, available to our guests from Monday to Friday. This is a great, cost-savings resource for local travelers needing transportation to and from a business meeting t.